Okay, I admit it-I am now one of those people who dresses their kid up in cute 'photo-op' outfits. What can I say? I can't resist. To celebrate the opening week of the Jays. Go Jays Go!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Is this especially for her aunt Taty? Poor kid. What an embarrassment this will be in later years.... G
Hi there! I've been missing reading this for a few days so I just read lots of posts at once - the one about Brett made me cry. The one about the birth made me nervous and the pictures made me really smile! Sigh. Missing you all so much xoxoxo
2 comments:
Is this especially for her aunt Taty? Poor kid. What an embarrassment this will be in later years....
G
Hi there! I've been missing reading this for a few days so I just read lots of posts at once - the one about Brett made me cry. The one about the birth made me nervous and the pictures made me really smile! Sigh. Missing you all so much xoxoxo
Post a Comment