eaning product. I never thought it could happen- but it has. Am I really turning into a stay-at-home woman who is so excited to tell you about her favourite cleaning product?? Apparently I am---ahhhh, who knew?We first met a few months ago- Brett's old housemate Andy introduced us. He is part of a company that has created this new product. He and his fiance were over for dinner telling us about his new job and this new product.
I'm sure your first question is why I'm cleaning my whole house with a mould killer. Because it also serves as an incredible all-purpose cleaner. It is all natural, odourless, biodegradable, kills bacteria, viruses and also mould. In other words, you can clean your house without slowly killing anyone in it (even the spiders.....unfortunately). You can even spray it in your mouth!! Crazy!
The cool thing about it is that it's not a poison (like most cleaners...and whatever poisons living things generally is also poisoning us!). What concrobium does is it covers mold/bacteria/viruses and when it dries it encapsulates and suffocates the bad dog germs.
SOOoooo- there are so many ways to use this product. I clean my kitchen and bathroom with it (and love it), and I spray it on my dish cloth at the end of the day. Whenever I used to clean the tub I always worried so much about the residue left-over hurting Sophie during bathtime. I would rinse and rinse but still worry. I would also worry about Mr.Clean getting on my hands and eventually into my breastmilk (I know this sounds crazy, but it's absolutely freaky how much weird stuff is in breastmilk when under the microscope---like flame retardant for example!!). Anyway, it's so nice to be able to clean my bathroom and not worry about it. Feel good about it.

Here's the hilarious thing. It also heals cuts really well (because again it covers the cut and acts like a scab speeding up the healing process) and even gets rid of pimples quickly (kills the bacteria!). Andy said it would also be a great toothpaste!! Hilarious that you would use mold killer on your pimples, I know!
I've learned lots about marketing products from Andy--many different cleaning products are actually the exact same product, just marketed differently. For example "Tilex" is only diluted bleach--yet they charge 500% more because it's in a different outfit. Andy said many cleaning products are just bleach dressed up differently. The same is going to be true for concrobium--it's being sold as a mould product right now, but eventually hopefully it will have a variety of products (ie. cleaners, skin healing, toothpaste!! etc). The general public isn't usually too fond of using the same product on their teeth that they would to clean their toilet!
We also talked about how when people smell a cleaning product, they associate it with clean. An odourless product, even though it isn't hurting us is often not desirable because it doesn't have that bleachy clean smell that people actually want.
Anyway, you can check out more about this product at their website--click here. Or if you're interested in buying it you can get it at Home Depot. I had to ask a few different clerks before I found it. When I did, it was in the flooring section (not with the rest of the cleaners). It comes in a spray bottle (which is $9.99...on the expensive side but well worth it in my opinion), 4L or a huge mondo vat used for fogging. And apparently it is incredible on mold--so if you have a musty basement, then it's obviously great for that too! And also for prevention.
I feel like the dad from "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" who sprays windex on everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment