Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Pucker Up!

The best thing happened yesterday. We were in the midst of our morning snuggle where I cover Sophie's face and neck with loud smooches and I heard something--I heard a kissing sound. At first I thought I was just imagining it, and then she did it again. She kissed me on the hand. The most wonderful sound and feeling in the world. I heard it again today. I remember the first time Sophie gave me a big open mouth wet kiss. I remember the first time she closed her mouth and leaned into my kiss. And yesterday was the first 'smack'!!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Priceless moment I bet. Makes the sleepless nights all forgetable doesn't it.... well almost. he he

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen! It's me Emilee. I went looking for Nadine's old email with your blog address and..Yah!!! I found it. That is so sweet about Sophie. Thanks again for letting stay at your place and for hospitality. WE miss you guys, see you in March!

SC said...

EMILEE!!! What a nice surprise!! It was so wonderful having you and Justin at our place for a visit. He is a doll and it seems really quiet around here without both of you. :) Can't wait to hang out more in March :) xoxo