
Today is officially the first day of my summer vacation. And what a month it has been. Obviously not one of blogging, but one of many other things. Like report cards, packing up my classroom, year end parties, birthday extravaganzas, father's day and lots more. It's been wonderful but also really tiring, so I am ready for the holidays!
Now that I am home for TWO MONTHS with NO school, I am going to try to be back on my blogging game. I am going to do some 'catch up' blogs in the next couple of days, but I thought that I would start with today!
My first day of summer vacation with my family was wonderful. This morning we went to the Beach and had a great morning. Brett had rehearsal (for a fringe show he is in starting next week) and Sophie and I went over to my friend and co-worker Tracey's house. She has two little cuters named Maeve and Sam. They had a tent set up in their backyard for a family sleep-out tonight (how cute is that!) and so we had lots of fun playing in their backyard.

1 comment:
I'm glad you're done! You already sound more relaxed!! How cute is THAT KID!!??!
Post a Comment