We're HOME!! Wahoo!!! We pulled in our driveway and I felt soo relieved and happy to see that building we call home. It was a great three weeks, but we're so happy to sleep in our own beds and actually have space.
One minor glitch--it's incredibly hot!! I called my papa and asked him to take a trip to the store to buy us a window air unit, because the upstairs was out of control hot. (for me, I realize that some people in my immediate family enjoy being hot and don't mind the heat, but I can't handle it!!!).
I unpacked like a mad woman while Brett took the kids to the kiddie pool in the backyard. After a few hours and quite a bit of sweat, we were home.
Perfectly timed, Mary-Kate, Dan and Bodhi walked in the door!! We had a great visit with them, with more swims in the kiddie pool, followed by a beer on the patio post bedtimes. Our dear neighbours Cindy, Andrew and Ben brought over apple crisp so we had a nice visit.
Then took a bit of a jaunt to deliver a bday gift to our Ri-Ri then hit the hay in our newly chilled refrigerator of a room---ahhhhhhh.
One minor glitch--it's incredibly hot!! I called my papa and asked him to take a trip to the store to buy us a window air unit, because the upstairs was out of control hot. (for me, I realize that some people in my immediate family enjoy being hot and don't mind the heat, but I can't handle it!!!).
I unpacked like a mad woman while Brett took the kids to the kiddie pool in the backyard. After a few hours and quite a bit of sweat, we were home.
Perfectly timed, Mary-Kate, Dan and Bodhi walked in the door!! We had a great visit with them, with more swims in the kiddie pool, followed by a beer on the patio post bedtimes. Our dear neighbours Cindy, Andrew and Ben brought over apple crisp so we had a nice visit.
Then took a bit of a jaunt to deliver a bday gift to our Ri-Ri then hit the hay in our newly chilled refrigerator of a room---ahhhhhhh.
No comments:
Post a Comment