We have some exciting news in our family! Last night we became home owners! We bought a house! (I still can't believe it...as I write that, I can't believe it).
It's a duplex that we have co-purchased with Brett's best friend Paul. Sophie will have her own room, a playroom and we'll have a backyard and deck.
Everything happened very quickly. Thursday Brett and Paul saw the house and loved it. Friday morning I saw it on our way out of town. Offers were being accepted last night. There was one other offer but they accepted ours. I was sure that it was going to have multiple offers, and end up with a bidding war, so I never even let myself think that we would have a chance of getting it. But we did.
May 19th is our closing date.
Still pinching myself.
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH MY GOODNESS. Talk about quick! WHere? What? WHen? How? Is there room for Soph's british contingent to visit? TELL ME MORE! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!!
Deepest CONGRATULATIONS to you all!!! WOw -
Post a Comment