Friday, April 28, 2006

My Wish





Child,

let me walk in the light

of your faith in me.


-anon Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

meghan said...

Hi there you guys!! I've just spent a lovely few minutes catching up on all that you are up to. I'm sorry you didn't get to do your weekend the way that you wanted Karen - hopefully next year everything will be easier on you both :) All of these pictures are wonderful - I can't believe how aware of things Soph looks. I can't believe that this time last year she wasn't here. weird. I love reading all of your words and I appreciate how honest you are in what you are going through. I think Sophie has really lucked out choosing you to be her Mom. You may be guilty and worried, but you are honest & you are human and that will make you an incredible role model & Mom!!

SC said...

Meg- Thanks for your words. Sometimes I am too in my head, but it's really hard to get out--and other times I'm not sure I want to get out- because I feel it's important to reflect on this crazy big job.