We have some exciting news in our little world. One of my closest friends in the world Bean and her mom are moving into the other half of our house!!! I still can't believe it. Pinch pinch. Our next door neighbours have two kids, and are pregnant with a third and have out-grown their unit. They bought another house and decided to rent their unit. When I heard this news I immediately thought of Bean. She and her mom were looking for a place together.I never actually let myself believe that it might happen. It seemed way to good to be true.
Sophie absolutely adores her Auntie Bean. When Bean walks into the room, Sophie lights up. And I have to say that Bean feels the same way about her little Sophie girl. I have often talked about communal housing as being the best way to live. This is going to be amazing on so many levels. Bean's mom isn't well right now, and is home lots, as are we, so we can all spend time together. Bean's mom Fely also loves her 'Sophie Blue Eyes', and a baby can make anyone feel better. We're home a lot, and love to have people around too.
November 1st is the big day. I can hardly wait. I am SO EXCITED!!
No comments:
Post a Comment