Okay, just when you think that I can't do any silly manoevers--I do a few more.
At home this weekend I picked up an old clock radio from the Kathy and Chris' bazaar for Sophie's room. (We don't have a clock in there, and I guess I need to know just how sleep deprived I am!). Last night before bed I tried to see if the radio part worked and put on some quiet classical music for Sophie before bed. I couldn't get it to work--no big deal.
Last night at 12:00- midnight the clock radio turned on AS LOUD AS IT COULD GO! It was blaring dance music in Sophie's room. It was really funny, because Brett didn't know what it was, and he was swatting like mad at his own alarm clock (which doesn't have music!!) Then I realized what the heck was going on, and I ran into Sophie's room and turned it off. When I looked at her crib, the poor dolly was sitting straight up in bed with the widest eyes in the world. It was actually really cute, and I almost saw the humour in it (okay, maybe just a bit)!
UNTIL it took over 2 hours to get Sophie back to sleep. The music was so loud it must have really startled her, and she wouldn't settle. Even after she finally went to sleep (at 2:30) Brett and I couln't sleep until an hour later. When Soph woke up at 5am for the day that was the cherry on top!!
Needless to say, the clock radio is going bye-bye from her room. Maybe it's karma, because as soon as I heard the music blaring I realized I had forgotten to give Chris the money for the clock!
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment