We have had an awesome couple of days!
1) Got our tree! Sophie picked a beauty. This morning when she saw it she p0inted to it and smiled a huge grin.
2) Have been listening to lots of Christmas music. Have been having impromptu sing-songs each night before dinner. Soph stands at the piano on her tip-toes and presses keys (and I pinch her and say 'Mommy's playing'. JUST KIDDING)
3) Brett put up a swing in the backyard for Sophie (yes, in December....we're seasonally challenged). Swings are pretty much top dog in Soph's world, so we spent a good 1/2 hour this morning swinging.
4) Sing-a-Long Messiah- is this weekend! I can't wait :) A highlight of the season for me.
5) Sophie has learned to say "Shhhhhh" from her Sleeping Bunny Song with her hand in front of her mouth and blowing in a really adorable way.
6) Sophie is sleeping like a CHAMPION!! She has slept through the past 5 or 6 days and I can't tell you how heavenly it has been. Last night she slept from 7:45-7:45!!! Could we be turning a corner in the land of sleep? I don't know, but I'm loving every REM
7) Soph is eating like a CHAMPION! She is eating and drinking lots and lots and lots. She is eating a good variety as well as a good amount. No more dog-and-pony shows required during mealtimes. It is sooo wonderful.
8) Brett and I are laughing, for no reason, throughout the day. There is a spring in our step that hasn't been around for a month or so.
9) Christmas shopping? What's that? This afternoon I will commence and complete our shopping (can you say one-stop shop? Sorry family)
10) OUR GIRL IS BACK TO HER OLD SELF!! She is laughing, playing, being excessively cute, happy--happy--happy!!
We are so excited for Christmas. We have so much fun happening this week!! I can hardly wait :)
No comments:
Post a Comment