Thursday, February 08, 2007

March of the Penguins


We've had a wonderful week. Soph is healthy again (YIPPEE!) and our week has been chock full of family (just the way I like it!). On Saturday my dad and N. came to visit for the day. It was mighty chilly, but we ventured out to the winter festival that is happening right now. Sophie bumped into some old friends (see pic!).

On Sunday my sister Kathy came to visit for a few days. She has three kids (3,5 & 7), but she came SOLO. We laughed, visited and went out for dinner and dessert!! And Kathy let me sleep in EVERY morning! I could get used to rolling out of bed at 9:30am every day. It was a fantastic visit. So fantastic, that I spontaneously decided to extend our visit by travelling with her back home. I had two days with the fam, and Sophie LOVED playing with her cousins and her G. The cherry on top was that Sophie slept through the night last night. Ahhhhhh. AND she slept the entire way back home today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute pic!!!! oh my goooossshhhh...tooo adorable! Love,
Emilee

Colleen said...

Sooo glad to hear Soph is feeling better! Such a cute little penguin you've got there.

meghan said...

THANK GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad you BOTH are better.

LOVE you!