Thursday, February 01, 2007

We've got a Duck Down

Houston, we seem to have a problem. For Christmas Sophie's cousin Lucy gave her a set of three flashing rubber duckies. We have really loved them, and we have had lots of dark baths with our flashing disco friends. The smallest of the ducks had a sad fate this morning. Sophie was playing with her friend while I was cleaning the toilet. At the exact moment that I flushed the toilet our flashing feathered friend was tossed into the bowl. I didn't even see it happen. Brett happened to walk by and saw a flashing orb swirl down the toilet and disappear. We're not sure if duckie is lodged in the toilet or not (and really not too excited about finding out the answer to that question). Hopefully he's swimming free somewhere, freaking the heck out of some sewer rat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bear!!!!
You ARE 'quackers'!!! I love it...
xoxo
loulou