Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Take Two

Last Thursday (when the video was made) when Soph took those steps, she fell on her bum. Once. And since then she has refused to take another single solitary step. I thought she would have been excited from the hoop-la on Thursday, but nuthin...natta. Well today she decided to take some more steps. Back and forth, taking about 3-6 steps each time. And I realized that this time, like the last, she had things in both of her hands. Last time snow peas, this time her favourite lizard and my barette. So, tomorrow I'll try my experiment again. Load up her hands and see if she'll motor!!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

The video was great. When she gets older she'll love seeing how proud you were of her. Your trick with holding things seems familiar... I think one of my girls was the same way.... my Mommy brain is preventing me from remembering much about it. he he... Have fun... also happy to hear the work thing is getting better. I'll have you give me a pep talk when I end up going back one day. :o)