Wow- the days are flying by at lightening speed these days. Sophie and Brett are having lots of fun together. This morning they spent the morning walking all over the farm.
We have had lots of great visitors the past few weeks. My dad and Narjis (aka Kookum!) came up for the day on Saturday, our friend Lou came for a visit, and Uncle Chris had an early morning play with Soph before his clinic appointment.
Some quick updates-- we had our 18 month appointment, and Sophie didn't make the 22 pound cut!! 20.5 pounds if you can believe it! Who would have thought I would have such a little squirt?? She makes up for it with her big personality :)
Sophie cut three 'i' teeth last week. After her flu she wasn't eating much and was pretty cranky for the rest of the week. We couldn't figure it out until one morning she flashed me a big pearly grin and I saw three brand new incisors (sp) poking through. She's eating more now and is definitely back to herself.

Sophie and Kookum having a soy break
We're really excited because tomorrow is our naturopath appointment. We just finished a 13 page intake form! Phew. After our appointment we're heading due north to the cottage for the long weekend. Brett's dad is also going to going up, as well as our back-door neighbours and their little guy. It should be a fun weekend.
For now, it's all I can do to keep my eyes open, so I'm going to sign out for now.
1 comment:
Your daughter is so precious. I stumbled across your blog some time ago and have enjoyed peeking in from time to time. Bummer about the car seat!
Post a Comment