Hello, hello, from a well rested household!
I'm not going to write about this as though it will continue. I am going to write about this as though it has been a great week. I am going to appreciate it for what it is, and assume that the revolving door will continue to move.
This week Sophie has been sleeping until SEVEN (or thereabout)! The first morning we were sure it was a fluke. Then it continued. We are like baseball players, in that we are keeping everything the same. Same pajamas, same type of diapers, same bedtime, Brett isn't shaving (just kidding on that one).
We started putting Sophie to sleep at 8:00 instead of 7:30. That's the only big change that's happened. But we've tried that in the past (and later) and it didn't affect things. So, who knows what makes these little creatures tick....or sleep!
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment