Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sophie-isms

Kay--this is going to be a really short and probably incomprehensible post, but it's all I got at this hour!

Some things that Soph has been saying lately.....

Cheerfully saying 'hi' and 'hello' to each and every person that she passes (even grumpy/scary looking men). When they say 'hello' back she loudly says 'NOOOO!!' (Two year old much??)

We were saying Sophie's goodnight prayers one night and I said 'thank you for....." and Sophie filled in "Grandpa's shoulders" (that one is a bit of a family joke. I nearly fell off my chair laughing--desperately wishing one of my sisters had been in the room)

After Sophie's 'sensory art time' in her crib last week her 'Big Roar' needed a wash. Unfortunately his mane felted in the drier, so now he resembles more of an aged lounge singer with a bad toupee. Brett and I had been laughing about it. The next day Sophie woke up from her nap, and the first thing she did was hold up Big Roar and say "Roar--nice hair!"

We were at the midwife office visiting our backup midwife, and she had to run downstairs to do something. While she was down there Sophie ran to the door and said "HEY MIDWIFE" in her little toddler voice.

This kid makes us laugh each and every day!




No comments: