Thursday, September 04, 2008


Our cordless phone is slowly running out of juice. It seems that more and more frequently it keeps reading and flashing 'recharge battery'. Over and over flashing those words--like you think I don't know?????!!!!!!!! That the batteries need to be recharged?? Tell me something I don't know!!!! I find myself having far too much in common with this inanimate object. Then I start the internal argument with the phone "You think you're tired? Were you up all last night ping-ponging between kids rooms?" But the phone always gets the last laugh, because it gets plugged in and ends up waking up the next morning with a full battery.

1 comment:

Mary-Kate said...

Hilarious! Our phone just beeps three times then dies. No warning, nothing. Don't you wish we had a little plug-in for us to recharge? So unfair.

Miss you and love you lots and lots and lots!

MK