Sunday, September 07, 2008

Dish Pig No Longer


Here is a before, during and after shot of something that makes me a very very happy mama!

As of Friday I officially have an INSTALLED and operating dishwasher in my house!! We ordered it the end of July, it was delivered the Civic weekend in August, and I've been looking at it sitting IN the BOX in my kitchen since then---so close to working I could almost taste it! The box top was getting pretty grimy by the end--it kind of became a waiting station for many things, and Clara even had a few meals in her bumbo on top of it. And then Soph did a little finger painting with sweet potato puree on one of the sides. It got a little much when I started wiping it down along with the counter tops at the end of the day.

It was well worth the wait to have it installed. My grin is pretty much as big as Sophie's!

















No comments: