Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Roseola Round Two!

Well, our sweet Clara had roseola! Two Fridays ago she developed a 103 degree fever. She already had a cold (which quite frankly she's seemed to have forever now) but no other symptoms.

I don't like my babies having high fevers. I can't quite get over it. I'm getting a weensy bit more used to it, but not a whole lot--still freaks me out. Luckily it would come down with advil (because now we can't do tempra any more because of asthma problems....I tell ya, the list is getting longer!!).

Anyway, on Tuesday our girl displayed a roseola rash all over her trunk. Phew---roseola. No more--(I'm pretty sure you can get it only once, and if you can't I don't want to know about it...I'd rather live in ignorant pleasure).

Life is good here--getting ready for Christmas. Will post a proper post about it when I have more functioning brain cells.

PS--I just have to mention how much I adore my neighbourhood. The mom's are so awesome. I'm going to write a whole separate post about it......later too.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Poor little cutie pie. I hope she's feeling better. I remember when Lauren had roseola... not fun at all. I think you're right with the only once thing. Hope you're all healthy for the holidays! Should be a fun one for Sophie this year!