

t she was nuts for the Wiggles, and it was her birthday present, so we did it. That day, literally that day, she randomly developed an intense fear of the Wiggles. I kid you not. The day I sucked it up and put down 70 smackers she became terrified of them!!! Luckily we had 3 months to get over it. The first month we decided not to talk about them at all (in case she forgot about them). The second month we just kept saying "Wow---you get to go see the Wiggles in concert". And the a couple of weeks before I put on a DVD--at first she kinda freaked, but then she was okay (and decided that Wiggles were better than nothing). The week before she started telling people that she was going (good sign, but I still wasn't sure what would happen when they were actually in front of her!). I had visions of scalping tickets to a toddler one minute after the show began!!
In the end she loved it!!! She sat quietly on Brett's knee the entire time, but was totally enchanted and enthralled the entire time :) She wouldn't dance or leave Brett, but was quietly enjoying the show. And to be honest I think Brett liked it more than she did. He came home totally starstruck by them!!! He said it was a fabulous show and worth every penny. So there you go. Who knew!! Soph was tired that night as the show had her out past her bedtime, but it was a special treat for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment