My dad is my hero.
He makes everything feel warmer. When I'm near him I feel safe, happy, cherished and loved unconditionally. Those words sound trite and insufficient, but the essence of each of these words is how I feel when I'm with my dad.
He's the dad many people wished they had. He was the dad in the neighbourhood who was always out playing basketball with all of us. Who made each and every one of us feel like a loved little kid. I can honestly say that they don't come any better than this man. He has never let me down. He has never disappointed me. He has always been there for me, put our needs ahead of his own.
Integrity, humility and a love love love filled heart.
Today I celebrate my dad. I love him with all of my heart. I am so thankful for all that he has done, and continues to do to make life so much easier for the four of us, and a whole lot more wonderful.
1 comment:
AMEN!!!!!!
xoxo
Post a Comment