Saturday, March 25, 2006

Super Dooper Zooper


On Wednesday of this week we picked up our new Zooper Boogie stroller. Sophie's 'G' (for Grandma) bought it for her. Let me tell you, I don't get out much these days (literally and figuratively) and I have been so excited about getting this stroller. I was on a list waiting for the new model to arrive and when they called we immediately went to pick it up (okay, I also happened to call every week for the past month).
We had our first test-run the next morning and Sophie was like the princess in the pea. It was a huge success.
Thank you G!!







1 comment:

meghan said...

UGH! You can clean your house when she's 16 and out galavanting - you'll be up anyway because you'll be worried about her so enjoy her now and leave the mess... well... maybe put on ONE laundry, I've seen what that kid can DO :) but other than that - leave it! You'll just have to pack it soon anyway!!

CUTE cute Cute CUTE girl!!