Tuesday, May 30, 2006
One more thing!
My last favourite thing--I forgot it (I'm like Oprah...except Oprah has far more glamourous favourite things than nursing pads!!). These Lansinoh nursing pads are incredible--my sister Kathy introduced them to me. They used to be only available in the States, but now they are at Shopper's in Canada--love them. Without getting into graphic details---they work really well. Anyone who wants more deets --we can talk!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi,
Got to love the nursing pads! I've been through several boxes and types too. I have Lansinoh's right now too. I love that they are individually wrapped also. Handy for travel etc. If all goes well this is my last week needing them. Lainey (15 months) is just nursing at bedtime now and hubby has vacation next week so while he's here to help out we're cutting that last feeding out!!!! I have to for that wedding on Canada Day anyway.
P.S. We have spiders too. I find them on the ceiling all the time so I don't think it matters where Sophie sleeps. In our house she'd be safer on the floor. :o)
Colleen-
You make me feel better. :) thanks for that. Have fun on your vacation week!! :)
Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
Post a Comment