I forgot to mention an exciting occurance in our household. Sophie pulled up for the first time yesterday. When she woke up from her nap I went in to her room and she was up on her knees at the side of the crib. Then a few hours later we were playing, and I left Soph in the toyroom while I got a glass of water--when I came back she had somehow pulled to standing on the edge of the futon. The guitar was on the futon--so I guess that had given her good incentive! I'm glad I came in, because she looked pretty darn wobbly, and the hardwood floors looked really hard!
Soph woke up with a nasty cold this morning (maybe another tooth on its way?). Another brutal night last night (up every 2 hours), but now at least that makes me feel like there's potentially a reason for the insanity. I'm going to go to bed crazy early tonight and hope for the best. Keep your fingers crossed for us if you could.
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment