
Hmmmmm..... I used to love and look forward to 'falling back'.
It's hard enough to see 6:00 on the clock each morning--but looking at 5:00am on the clock this morning was even harder. I know, I know, it should feel the same as yesterday, but it doesn't. And I couldn't stop thinking about all the people that were still sleeping, getting an extra hour of sleep. For that reason I tried to live in denial (ain't just a river in Egypt) and attempted to put Sophie back to sleep in our bed for a little bit---not so much. It resulted in a lot of 'Sophie whispers' (where she whispers to herself), honking her daddy's nose (which, to credit, he was still making honking sounds at that hour), and rolling excitedly around in our bed. BUT, at least when I got out of my bed it said 6:00 (even thought we'd been up since five)...denial, it goes a long way.
(What I saw this morning was the top picture....what I wished I saw was the bottom picture---still sleeping). Who needs a powerful vibrating disc when you've got a powerful energetic daughter?!)
No comments:
Post a Comment