Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Golden Moment
This morning Sophie has been smooshy, cuddly sleepy. I lay her on our bed and she lay there while I kissed, sang and tickled her. I took off her p.j.s to get her dressed, and then I noticed her skin was really dry. Next thing Sophie realized she was in a full baby spa, getting a baby massage with lotion. I don't know who loved it more, her or me. She lay there, so relaxed and contented. Looking at me trustingly with her beautiful big blue eyes. As Sophie is getting bigger (acknowledge ONE in two weeks!) I am trying to savour every single morsel of time with her. This morning was one of those stolen moments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear Bear,
Thank you for allowing me to share in your God moment. For that TRULY is what that was....xoxox Loulou
Very sweet. Sounds like your little Sophie had a nice bonding session with her ma ma. Don't those moments make the sleepless nights a little more bearable. :o)
Post a Comment