Monday, October 30, 2006

Our Lil' Pumpkin


Here is a pic of our Hallowe'en cutie. And yes, she was still cute at 4:50am this morning, when she woke up for the day! Yowza! No one warned me about daylight savings.
We had a wonderful weekend. Brett was unfortunately working all weekend, but we kept busy. Sophie's G came up Friday night and they had a good ol' play together. On Saturday morning Aunt Tatey came over and we all walked to the farm where they had a 'Boo Barn'. I have to say, it was inappropriate! They said 3years and up, but when we were there we saw lots of kids crying. It was scary! Sophie wasn't scared, because she's too little to be, but why do that? Why not just have a Hallowe'en obstacle course or something. They also had some great things, like pumpkin painting, and a clown making balloon animals.
My girlfriend Bean is finally moving in this weekend! I can't believe it! It still seems too good to be true. I'm very excited about it :)
Yesterday morning, we dropped Brett off at work (at 7:00am!) and then went to visit Sophie's Grandpa. Sophie played, played and played! She had a great time.
Sophie is going to be a lion for Hallowe'en. (our little lionheart) We are going to my school for the parade, with Alix and her kids. I'm sure there will be a couple of pictures heading this way :)

No comments: