
On Sunday after Simon's birthday party we put Sophie down for a nap. She slept for her normal nap and then woke up. When I picked her up she was still really snuggly so I lay down on the couch with her. I put a blanket over the two of us, and then she fell asleep again. It was heaven. It has been so long since she slept on me--it's a really rare treat to have such a little snuck moment. She napped for another hour and a bit. Even though it was getting close to 5:30pm I couldn't wake her up--it was just too perfect a moment. I actually thought that even if she slept really badly, 20 years from now I'll be remembering the snuggle, not the one sleepless night that followed. And you know what...she still slept through the night.
1 comment:
Sweet picture. Awesome post. And I like the font you used.
Post a Comment