Sunday, March 04, 2007

Uber Fast Post!

I gotta be quick! I'm at the public library and I hear Brett with my little screaming banchee (practicing her super high pitched squeal a lot these days!)

We're here!! In Montreal. Loving it. We're staying in a great area and have enjoyed our first few days. Here's the quick summary.

Left home last Sunday. Spent three days at my sister's en route. Soph and I were both spoiled rotten.

Wednesday went to my Mom-Mom's for the night. My other sister came too! We had a wonderful visit.

Thursday travelled to Montreal. Bumbled our way despite me going the entirely wrong way and found our way. (People are NUTSY drivers here...sorry Emilee!!).

Friday--UBER big snowstorm (I keep using the word uber). Went for a little walk but pretty much stayed inside watching 30 plus cms of snow fall!

Sat--Soph and I explored Westmount. Richy Rich. That's all I have to say. We're seeing how the other half live. Went to some fun shops. In the afternoon went to the park.

Sun--Brett's day off!! YIPPEE! Went to the biodome (pictures to come somday????). It was awesome. We had a great time. Saw monkeys, penguins, and a bunch of really amazing different biospheres. It was a great afternoon. Then tried to get B's hair cut at 'Salon Sophie'...hee hee!! but it was closed. Now we're at the library with childcare (aka dad..) hence blogpost.

We're having a great time. Liking the new routine. Westmount is on the side of a mountain, so my quads are killing me from hiking up and down the mountain 2 or 3x a day!

This morning we started 'sleep lady'ing Soph again. After a few 4:45am wake-ups we said ENOUGH IS ENOUGH and after 30 mins of sadness she fell asleep.

Gotta run...my turn is over!!! We'll be back!

No comments: