- my blood pressure was down again to 112/70!! I attribute it to the quiet two weeks we've had. Christmas craziness being finished, work being done, lots of rest, naps, relaxing (and maybe the walking is helping too)
- the baby's head has started to lower. It's not totally 'dropped' but it's going the right direction. It's lying in a good position for birthing.
- talked about my lower back pain and she suggested a great chiropractor that specializes in birth. I have an appointment for tomorrow at 11am. I've never been a chiro kinda gal, but for a) some pain relief and b) the chance of making the birth easier---I'll try it!
- the baby's heartbeat was 138--'excellent' in the words of our midwife.
So all good news to report. Another great power walk this morning. Feeling good. Feeling as ready as I'll ever be. Feeling like I still want to enjoy the next week (or two...yowza) as much as I can....despite feeling like a bloated elephant. We're going to be meeting our little friend soon.
Meanwhile we have this really freakin' adorable kid that is filling my days with entertainment. Hilarious. She lights up every room she enters. I swear she is getting cuter by the minute. (Not that I'm the least bit biased or anything).
No comments:
Post a Comment