Our precious girl has arrived. Clara was born at 1:10pm on January 15th (her due date!) She weighed 8'13". She is absolutely perfect. In every way. She has completed our family in a way that I didn't fathom could happen so quickly.
We are back home and are adjusting to life as a foursome. While exhausted and at moments overwhelmed my heart is also soaring.
6 comments:
WOWZERS!!! What a doll!!!
Clara is an absolute beauty with tons and tons of hair....SO sweet!
Congrats to mom, dad & big sister Soph. We got us a Baby Bear...
xoxox
loulou
Yay!!! A beautiful little girl! I love the name Clara!!! So precious! Congrats to you, Brett and Sophie on your new arrival. Enjoy her and I can't wait to meet her.
I'm SO happy to see her and know she's here finally!!
Hey - could you pop me a note to make sure I have your right address???
Hope you are all doing well. KISSES to all.
xo
HI Karen!
Congradulations!! I popped in to see Kathy last Tuesday around 2 to be greeted by your parents and Annie who proudly told me "Clara May" had arrived! It happens to be the same name(s) my dear grandmother had and Kate's middle name is a version of the same (Clare) as well :) I'm sure she will bring you many hours of joy!
Heather in Kingston
BEAUTIFUL just Beautiful! Congrats to all you guys! Awwww...I can't stop smiling :) I think I want another soon ;)
Love,
Emilee
Oh Karen, I was thinking your little one was expected sometime around now so I checked in and Voila! Glad in a way that I didn't end up adding to the chorus of "Is baby here yet?". Congratulations! Love the shot of Sophie with Clara, love you guys, hugs all around and by the way, you're amazing.
Post a Comment