

My sweet baby is now one! As the pictures of her birth week from the hospital kept popping up on my screensaver this week I can hardly believe that a year has come and gone so quickly. In some ways it seems like just yesterday that I was first meeting that fuzzy headed angel. In others I feel like she has been part of our family forever. So long that I can no longer imagine a time when she wasn't here.
Clara has enriched our family incredibly. Her sense of humour, her willingness to go anywhere and do anything has made her so fun to have around. And she certainly is not afraid to ask for what she needs (other than when she's in her immobilizer--aka her snowsuit...where all she will do is look at me with a "you've got to be kidding me" expression on the entire time. Her strong silence certainly gets her message across!).
Her smile and her laugh are infectious. Being near her is infectious. Today I put her in the sling and walked with her around the house just to have her close. She's the kind of person you always want to have around.
We had a great party for our little b-day chickita. Lots of cake and good peeps. Clara charmed the pants off of everyone who entered our house with her little smile that could warm the heart of even the grumpiest soul. We played a game "How well do you know Clara?" that brought lots of enthusiasm from the Doering cousins!And last but not least there were some puppet show performances for our birthday girl. She was quite taken with her sister's show entitled "Where is Muttsco?" (which if you missed the first show, can be viewed 17 other times daily at our abode)

Congratulations baby girl on your first year. You are an incredible little soul. You enrich my life in countless ways. I can hardly wait until I walk in your room tomorrow morning and see your huge smile waiting to greet me.

Congratulations baby girl on your first year. You are an incredible little soul. You enrich my life in countless ways. I can hardly wait until I walk in your room tomorrow morning and see your huge smile waiting to greet me.
I love you with all all all all all all all of my heart. You precious little thing.
xoxo Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment