Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day 3

Started a little bit nutsy. I can't imagine how much crazier it would have been without my sister. I am writing the music for the show Brett is directing. Long story short everything kinda ended up happening really quickly and this particular morning I had to finish the music, try and record it on a camera for the actor, figure out how/where to rehearse with him, all the while trying to get the kids up and out the door to get Brett to work for 10am. We did it (barely) but I think I may have taken a few years off my life in the process).

Met the actor in a dance studio and he recorded music. Brought emergency lollipops for the girls to ensure quiet (for some reason Sophie usually freaks out when I play any kind of music. It's weird and oddly funny).

Then Kate and I realized our park plans had to change as it was raining (AGAIN) so we headed to McD's to the play land.

Long nap followed at home for all four of us, then we made dinner and headed to pick up Brett and head to the beach.

Sophie swam a ton while Clara tooted around at the beach and park.

We ordered Thai takeout for the adults to eat after the kiddies went to bed. Had a great night with the three of us in our kitchen (did I mention we don't have a living room in our suite??) and laughed lots. Having Kathy here makes me so incredibly happy.

No comments: