Well, I should be celebrating. On Friday I had my interview, and later that afternoon they offered me the job. But they want me to take full time instead of half time (they advertised it as two half time positions).
The principal asked me to think about it over the weekend. Which I did. And I decided that I just can't do it right now. When Clara is in school I am ready to be full tilt back in the workplace, but right now I feel I need to be at home as long/much as I can.
So I just called him and told him that. He said that the principal is looking for one person, but he would call her and get back to me. So we wait. All weekend I had a stomach ache but now it's just a slow small ache. It feels good to have officially made the decision.
So we wait.
Soph is home with a fever today. She's actually kind of loving drinking lots of juice and watching way too much TV. There are some perks of being sick :)
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment